Hijama (cupping) is a method of treatment in which a cup is placed on various acu points, Sunnah points and reflex zones. A negative pressure is created by a special pump or by introducing heat procedure. The negative pressure pulls out the diseased (spoiled) blood out of the body for therapeutic purposes that in turn poured into the cups and then the diseased blood is disposed. It does not penetrate the veins and treatment is painless. Hijama (cupping therapy) is a very common non-conventional therapy that has been used in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
Some of the benefits of Hijama cupping
- Hijama (cupping therapy) removes dead blood cells from the cardiovascular system.
- It purifies blood and increase red and white blood cells.
- It clears veins, arteries and capillaries.
- It clears blockages or stagnated circulation.
- It strengths immune system and resistance against disease enhances.
- It promotes cell activities and retards aging process in many parts of the body.
- It allows the release of local toxins
- It stimulates the lymphatic system
- It balances vital energy.
- It promotes smooth circulation of blood:
- It decrease in blood carbon dioxide level and increase in blood oxygen level and allow blood to circulate more actively